[html-formfu] "Column 'id' in field list is ambiguous"

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 2 08:28:40 GMT 2009

Hi and happy new year,

I am stuck with my issue using "default_column" in my yml (see below for the error message). The thread "many_to_many save_to_model & defaults_from_model" from January 2008 does not seem to help me. Right now it seems that I have two options: Either don't use "default_column" and get the "ambiguous" error message when calling the edit action, or use "default_column" and get the "Unknown column" error message when trying to submit the edited form. Both cases do not help on.

Any hints?
Thanks in advance!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------