[html-formfu] Repeatable block will not save records

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri Jan 2 21:15:26 GMT 2009

I started from scratch using the updated Catalyst tutorial and reread
the documentation.  The model_stash problem makes more sense now. I have
set it in the MyApp.conf file. I am still guessing that the ModelName is
supposed to be 'DB'.  However, even starting from scratch and only
adding the bare minimum of code to create a has_many form, I still
cannot get it to update anything beond the first record.

Does someone have a sample project they could send me that includes a
working has_many form?

Thanks for the help so far. This is the last project I have to do before
I change jobs and I would like to leave it a success.