[html-formfu] Trouble localizing mojomojo's forms.

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:53:24 GMT 2009

2008/12/27 Marcus Ramberg <marcus at nordaaker.com>:
> Hi.
> I have some trouble with the localization of FormFu. It just stops working
> with recent versions of Locale::Maketext . With 1.10 or older, it works
> fine, but if I upgrade Locale::Maketext to 1.11_01 or newer it just stops
> translating. Any ideas?
> The source code we're talking about can be observed here:
> http://github.com/marcusramberg/mojomojo/tree/i18n

I can't see anything obvious in either the diff between those versions
of Locale::Maketext, or the mojomojo code.

I've added a test for setting $form->languages(), and checking the
rendered form's error messages are in the appropriate language.
The files are:
t-aggregated/form/languages.t
t-aggregated/form/languages.yml

There's also already tests that set $form->localize_object() at:
t-aggregated/validator.t

You could maybe try starting with one of those test files, and
modifying it to use your files, to see if it still works.

Also try adding a "sub DEBUG {1}" to Locale/Maketext.pm before its
BEGIN block to see what's going on in there.