[html-formfu] $form->model->create error

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:40:27 GMT 2009

2009/1/12 Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> In a Catalyst Controller I've tried to create a new row using:
>
> $form->model->create({hash => $hash});

I normally call $form->model->create() without any args.
If you provide an argument, it should just be interpreted as a
hash-ref of attributes to modify create's behaviour, and never be
passed to the database, so I'm not sure what's happening here.

Furthermore, the error message is confusing, because the printed SQL
statement doesn't mention a 'hash' field anywhere.

Can you post the form config you're using, and also the dbic code for
the TempUser table?
What are you expecting the { hash => $hash } to do? or is it just the
final result of lots of troubleshooting? :)
(btw, what does $hash contain? I can't think off-hand if it could
affect things, but it might help)