[html-formfu] Delete option in repeatable block does not work

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Wed Jan 28 14:46:41 GMT 2009

Carl Franks wrote:
> 2009/1/22 Ascii King <tech at swattermatter.com>:
>
>> Thanks. That fixed it.  I couldn't find anything on the test suite through
>> Google though. Is that the SVN that people keep mentioning? Do I use
>> RapidSVN to access it and is there a link to an explanation on how to use
>> it?
>>

> Yes, you can browse it via googlecode or check it out via
> http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC
> Any svn client should work. I've never heard of RapidSVN, though.
>
> Carl

Hi guys. Perhaps i'm doing this wrong, but rev 1290 of
HTML-Formfu-Model-DBIC at
http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/source/browse/trunk/HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC/lib/HTML/FormFu/Model/DBIC.pm
shows the incorrect method for handling deleting from within a
Repeatable. It also, does not mention that the 'counter_name:' needs to
be set in order for the repeatable to work properly.  As far as I can
tell, this is the latest revision of that file.

I hope this type of info is useful.

The example code is:
    element:
      - type: Repeatable