[html-formfu] trouble installing HTML::FormFu 0.5000

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Wed Jul 1 20:37:50 GMT 2009

Hi,

long story short: force install it.

The tests are broken. Each system has different locale settings. The
tests are hard to write because for example a lot of systems (mostly
bsd style) think that you have to put the currency in the german
locale in front of the value. But this is not true. Germans write 100
EUR instead of EUR 100. That's one of the many mistakes current
systems make.

I'd be glad if you drop a line to the Number::Format author, I already
did.

cheers,

Moritz