[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::ExtJS and CatalystX::Controller:ExtJS uploads

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:29:21 GMT 2009

Hi Moritz,

your suggestion of just overwriting the hash properties is quite good.

How shall we handle the 'only_name' attribute.  I wouldn't like to send
the decoded name to the render method. Maybe we can send the function
name, which shall be used to get the field name. So default would be
'nested_name' and if attribute 'namemethod' is set, we use that function.

What do you think?

Greets,

Mario