[html-formfu] Writing Catalyst - FormFu tests

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 21:49:22 GMT 2009

I just tested your test and can approve that it's bug.

Further debuging revealed that it seams to be a bug in
HTML::FormFu::Element::Repeatable. The 'counter_name' field is not
adopted to the parents nested_name apropriately.

So we need to add some more wired logic in Repeatable.

But it's too late for me now (almost midnight), working on Repeatable
needs a fresh mind.
As I'm all day busy tomorrow, I'll try to find a solution for this on
the weekend.

Greets,

Mario Minati