[html-formfu] Populating options for Select elements

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 11:55:49 GMT 2009

I have a Catalyst/DBIx::Class app I am attempting to convert to
HTML::FormFu (using latest currently available HTML::FormFu modules
from CPAN).

Within a form I have a Select element.
It appears the possibilities for the options of the select element are
that I can either specify a set of possible options in the form config
file, or use a resultset from the DBIC model.

What I need is a object specific set of options - in my case its a set
of dates within a range defined in the parent object.

So ideally I need a way to use a stash value as the list of options,
or maybe a model method to retrieve the list of possible option values.

Is there a way I can do this?

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]