[html-formfu] Bug fix to HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC delete_if_true

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 21:30:49 GMT 2009

I've just pushed a change -
   http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/source/detail?r=1528

that makes delete_if_true work if the form chunk is surrounded by
another block (in my case I have a Fieldset within the Repeatable for
the has_many rel).

Without this, if the has_many form chunk was within another block an
exception was thrown in remove_element

I think there is a very similar bug in delete_if_empty but that throws
an exception in a way I haven't yet been able to trace.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]