[html-formfu] Bug fix to HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC delete_if_true

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 07:59:14 GMT 2009

On 5 Jun 2009, at 03:03, Mike South wrote:

>> I think there is a very similar bug in delete_if_empty but that
>> throws an exception in a way I haven't yet been able to trace.
>
> What exception do you get?

The error thrown is
     DBIx::Class::Schema::__ANON__(): Can't find source for Date at
     [...]/lib/HTML/FormFu/Model/DBIC.pm line 132

That file is the HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC source as per svn rev 1528

So it appears to be that adding delete_if_empty is for some reason
forcing a
lookup for a resultset to be done - which is actually rather different
to the
delete_if_true problem. I'll have to add some code to force a
traceback there.

I've attached the complete form config file. The plugin is not
relevant to
this problem (things fail in just the same way without it) - I'll also
push a
sample of the plugin out when I have got it a little more finished.

     Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]