[html-formfu] Bug fix to HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC delete_if_true

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 13:56:34 GMT 2009

On 5 Jun 2009, at 14:30, Moritz Onken wrote:

> I think it is FF related because FF::Model::DBIC tries to guess the
> correct ResultSet by upper casing the first character of the field
> name.
>
> this happens if model_config is defined. No matter what it contains.

Just to clarify slightly.
It happens if you have a _Group element of some sort (Select,
RadioGroup).
It can be stopped by adding
               options_from_model: 0
to the model_config

Personally I think its trying to apply too much magic here and the
resultset should be made explicit.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]