[html-formfu] Populating options for Select elements

Ferruccio Zamuner nonsolosoft at diff.org
Sat Jun 13 15:08:46 GMT 2009

Carl Franks wrote:
> 2009/6/1 Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk>:
>
>> Any chance you have some sample code showing this sort of usage?
>>

> This is an example from my current project.
>
> $contenxt->stash->{group} is populated by a Chained action.
>
> This is added to the Select element, so $self->parent refers to the
> Select element.
>     type: Select
>     name: foo
>     plugins:
>       - CAMS::SelectPanel

I was trying to play with a similar plugin, but:

[error] Caught exception in myApp::Controller::admin->users_list "Can't
locate object method "plugins" via package
"HTML::FormFu::Element::Select" at
/usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/HTML/FormFu/ObjectUtil.pm line 363.
 at
/usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/Catalyst/Controller/HTML/FormFu/Action/FormConfig.pm
line 34

Is anything changed since last february?

Best regards,                 \ferz