[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC documentation patchlet

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 11:48:04 GMT 2009

I got caught out by the requirements on a has_many relationship that
there has to be a single column primary key on the related table (so
that this can go into the hidden form field).

I've tried to add to the documentation for this, but am not happy I
have clarified things (rather than made them more clumsy).
Suggestions, rejections or acclamations welcome for the attached
patch...

BTW in this case I had effectively a link table (so set up as though
it was a many-to-many linking table) that had an additional piece of
information in it, so wanted to use a has_many type relation to edit
it - think of a order <-> products relation where its a many-to-many
but each link has a quantity attached.  In this case the primary key
of the link table was a multicolumn key (order, product).  I think
this is a valid usage case, so the inability of the form model to
handle it is a bit of a pain.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]