[html-formfu] Model::HashRef and Repeatables without nested_name

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Jun 30 12:32:56 GMT 2009

Am 18.05.2009 um 16:25 schrieb Mario Minati:

> During my work on rewriting the Repeatable element for an easier
> client side
> javascript handling I found out that Model::HashRef cannot handle
> Repeatable
> elements without nested_name.
>
> The function get_repeatable just ignores them.
>
> To save users from running to that problem I changed the code of
> FF::Model::HashRef to die if there is a Repeatable without name
> (rev. 1509).
>

> Greets,
>
> Mario Minati

Hi Mario,

could you supply a test which dies? Then I can try to hack something
together so that HashRef can cope with Repeatables without a nested
name.

How do the names of elements inside a repeatable block look like if
you have no nested name?

repeatable_1.foo
repeatable_2.foo

is AFAIK the current behaviour for nested_named repeatables.

moritz