[html-formfu] Subforms show up as text fields

Leanan Sidhe the.leanan.sidhe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:04:55 GMT 2009

I use subconfigs, and it works fine.  Here is how mine is set up:

My base config:

---
  elements:
    #stuff like action,indicator, etc
    load_config_file:
      - 'MyAction\config_a.yml'
      - 'MyAction\config_b.yml'
      # repeat as necessary for all sub configs.

A sub config:

---
  elements:
    - type: Block
      nested_name: foo
      elements:
        #text boxes, selects, etc.

Now, you probably won't need all the nested_name stuff I have in my sub
configs (I have a form that needs data from about 20 tables, so I just broke
it up into each table has it's own config, basically) but I think you get
the idea.