[html-formfu] multiple config_file_paths?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:36:30 GMT 2009

2009/2/23 Daisuke Maki <daisuke at endeworks.jp>:
> I've created a patch:
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=43529
>
> can you please review?

>From your initial description, I imagine a way to override the loading
of the config file at runtime, based on the controller class would be
more flexible?
If a list of multiple paths will suffice, though, this patch is mostly
ok - however it does change some behaviour.

Currently, if config_file_path() is set, and the filename passed to
load_config_file() isn't found at "$path/$filename", it dies and
doesn't search from the pwd.
However, your patch always adds the pwd to the list of dirs to search.

I think it's better not to default to pwd if config_file_path() is set.
Other than that, though - it's good.
Do please add a test before committing though ;)