[html-formfu] what is the use of InstancePerContext in HTML::FormFu ?

Francesc Romà i Frigolé francesc.roma at pharos.cat
Mon Mar 9 09:48:28 GMT 2009

Hello,

I'm looking at the source code of Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu and I'd
like to know what the module Catalyst::Component::InstancePerContext is used
for.

I've read that Jonathan Rockway
<http://search.cpan.org/%7Ejrockway/>advises against this technique
here:
http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Catalyst::Component::ACCEPT_CONTEXT

The best strategy, though, is not to use the context inside your model. It's
> best for your Controller to pull the necessary data from the context, and
> pass it as arguments:

I don't mean to criticize  the code. On the contrary: I'd like to learn from
it and I'm wondering what is the problem that InstancePerContext solves.

Regards
Francesc