[html-formfu] Inflate File Upload

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Mon Mar 9 21:46:51 GMT 2009

I wonder how to inflate a File Upload as easy as possible with
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu.

I have this construct, where images is a has_many relation from the main row,

  - type: Repeatable
    nested_name: images
    counter_name: count
    model_config:
      new_empty_row_multi: image
    elements:
      - type: Hidden
        name: id
      - type: File
        name: image

The image column ends of course up with something like this as there is
nothing telling how to inflate/deflate it.
HTML::FormFu::QueryType::Catalyst=HASH(0xb0a6ccc)

Is there an easy inflator method hiding somewhere?
The images class has in fact also a 'name' column, where it would be nice to
store the original filename.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk