[html-formfu] Example of a simple repeatable field and button

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:44:23 GMT 2009

Hi FormFu list,

I have created a small Catalyst webapp that uses a form that is based on
a FormFu YML configuration file. I would like to have some repeatable
fields, along with a button to click in order generate more of these
fields on the fly.

I have read the Catalyst tutorial, the FormFu documentation, and I have
some basic repeatable fields, but I seem to have problem with the logic
of how to generate more repetitions of these fields from the webinterface.

Can I even do that using only my FormFu config file, or would I need
some extra logic in my Catalyst code? I asked the Catalyst list without
success... Maybe the asking the FormFu experts on this list is a better
place to ask.

If someone could post a simple example of a simple FormFu config file
with a simple repeatable field and button to add more of this field, it
would be great!

Thanks,

Florent