[html-formfu] Include Catalyst::Controller::RequestToken in C::C::HTML::FormFu

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue Mar 17 20:08:30 GMT 2009

Am 17.03.2009 um 10:39 schrieb Carl Franks:

> 2009/3/13 Moritz Onken <onken at houseofdesign.de>:
>>
>> Am 10.02.2009 um 23:01 schrieb Carl Franks:
>>
>>> Hi Moritz,
>>>
>>> Could you attach your RequestToken.pm, and I'll take a look?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Carl
>>
>> Hi Carl,
>>
>> do you have time so we can go through this together? I'm avaiable
>> on IRC,
>> nickname mo, and will be the next days.

Hi Carl,

I commited it, since it was already there.
Could you please run the test t/01basic-token.t. The last test
fails, because I cannot set "expiration_time" on the RequestToken
element. The debug output shows, that the value is unset, even
though The plugin RequestToken receives the correct values, but
doesn't seem to pass them to the element.

cheers,

moritz