[html-formfu] sample JSON formatted config file

Manu Kaul manu.kaul at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:23:43 GMT 2009

Hi guys,I am just about to start my first FormFu form to insert an entry
into the DB. Was going to follow -->
http://www.catalystframework.org/calendar/2007/20 as a tutorial.
Guys I was planning to write my configuration file in JSON format. Is there
something special that I have to do in Catalyst to load a config file of
format .json or would it automatically
understand that the config file is in JSON format and use that for FormFu?

Cheers,

-- =

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and
falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
- Michelangelo