[html-formfu] how to specify 'label-for' using configuration file for html::formfu

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 24 11:39:51 GMT 2009

hi, all,

<form>
  <label for="male">Male</label>
  <input type="radio" name="sex" id="male" />
  <label for="female">Female</label>
  <input type="radio" name="sex" id="female" />
</form>

How do we specify the "for" in a form label using html::formfu?

I tried specifying "label   <attribute> " in my config file but it
doesn't work. Confirmed by checking the generated html.

Here is part of my config file (using Config::General):

   # Address - start
    <elements>
        type Block
        id address
        <elements>
           <constraints>
               max   5
               type   Length
               message   Length must be no more than 5 digits
           </constraints>
           filter   TrimEdges
           filter   HTMLEscape
           name   street_number
           type   Text
           label   street_number   <-- This doesn't work.
           <attributes>
               title Enter street number here
           </attributes>
       </elements>