[html-formfu] create panels for ExtJS

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:07:17 GMT 2009

Hi Moritz,

I'm wondering if it would be a better idea to make the xtype of fieldset
configurable as a panel might be seen as fieldset.

I would like to create a class that can handle more than just a plain panel.
Currently  I'm useing accordion and tabpanel and still have some custom Ext
panel like classes like Columnform for setting fixed width of fields and an
Expandable Fieldset.

The new panel class can set all configuration properties as attributes like
so:
  - type: Panel
    xtype:     panel
    label_loc: Company
    attributes_xml:
      iconCls:    panel-icon-company
      autoScroll: true
      layout:     border
      border:     false
      frame:      true
    elements:

But that would also be possible with the current fieldset class if we make
xtype configurable.

What do you think?

Greets,

Mario Minati