[html-formfu] problems useing C::C::HTML::FormFu::ExtJS

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:04:57 GMT 2009

Hello Moritz,

are you sure that the tests are working?

I get:
t/01basic-formconfig.............1/3
#   Failed test at t/01basic-formconfig.t line 15.
Can't call method "find_input" on an undefined value at t/01basic-formconfig.t
line 17.

And many more errors.

This is probably due to
my ($form) = $mech->forms;
and our Javascript code which is not recognized by WWW::Mechanize.

$mech->content returns on my new test:
new
Ext.FormPanel({"url":"http://localhost/basic/extjs_form","action":"http://localhost/basic/extjs_form","method":"post","items":
[{"hideLabel":true,"name":"basic_form","id":null,"fieldLabel":null,"xtype":"textfield"}],"buttons":
[]});

What do you say?

Greets,

Mario Minati