[html-formfu] Different attributes for the first record in a repeatable block

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Thu Mar 26 14:56:57 GMT 2009

I believe the output of a Repeatable is wrapped in div tag. I use the
following code to generate a div tag.

    - type: Repeatable
      nested_name: appointments
      counter_name: appointment_count
      attributes:
        class: ShawnTest
        id: appointment_count
      elements:

This outputs:

This is wrapped around all of the elements in the Repeatable block.

Thanks for the tip about the first-child. I tested it, but couldn't get
it to work. I will have to read up on it.