[html-formfu] Re: Repeatable save problems

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri May 1 14:37:28 GMT 2009

This won't be the problem, but I can show you a trick to save you some
typing. I see that you wrap each element in a block tag.  I assume you
do this so that you can put the class in the surrounding div tags. I
have the same requirement. You can do it easily by using
"container_attributes"

          - type: Text
            name: ivi_memo
            size: 100