[html-formfu] FormFu::ExtJS

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Sun May 3 23:31:03 GMT 2009

Hi Moritz,

sorry for answering so late. I'm on a very intense training last and this week
and have only less time.

Nice to hear that the test problem got solved, so I'll go one and write tests.

I use the NotAField to send values, e.g. the id (primary key) of rows to the
form, and other data that shall not be edited (I know, we have a read_only
flag).
You are right, this is not suitable for repeatable counter as it needs to send
back it's value. When implementing the ExtJS Repeatable panel I plan to
integrate that hiddenfield directly into that panel, so it won't mix up the
rendering.

Actually I'm sending the complete row data to the gui, as I'm implementing a
cache (mirror) of the database (and even something like DBIC) to speed up the
gui and avoid round trips.
On the other hand I don't want to give anyone the chance to inject data into
my database, so oneway.

Greets,

Mario Minati