[html-formfu] ExtJS::REST

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Tue May 12 10:56:39 GMT 2009

> Doing so the test suite fails in user.t line 50. We expect PUT to
> return
> success == '1', but it sends 'true'. That is because we set it once
> as '\1'
> and the other time as '1' in ExtJS.
>
> Do you know if ExtJS makes a difference between those two values?
>
> I introspected some more and am thinking, that ExtJS would do fine
> if change
> FF::ExtJS to return \0 and \1 all the time.
>
> I prepared the necessary changes for tests and code.
>
> Shall I apply them?

Yes, go ahead. Thanks for investigating.

One more thinkg I like to change:

currenty REST requires that forms for get, post and put are in a
subdirectory
with the same name of the controller.
I think it seems cleaner if we would just append the http method to
the file name:

user.yml # main file
user_get.yml # get request
user_post.yml # etc.

Would you mind if I change it or does already too much of your code
depend on the old naming scheme?

moritz