[html-formfu] different behavior of H::F::Model::DBIC 0.04002 and 0.04003

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Thu May 28 16:41:16 GMT 2009

Well, the problem occurs only if people are using an old version of
DBIC.
Don't know how many are still on 0.080xx.

But I'd like to add a new feature to Model::DBIC which allows to set
columns on the link table in m2m relationships.

Another feature is model_config->{additive} which will add the
selected values
to a m2m relationship instead of setting it to the selected value.

I also added doc patches with examples.

But this requires DBIC 0.08103 (not included in patch).

Patch attached :-)