[html-formfu] many-to-many with a map table and HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC

Justin W scsys.co.uk at datademons.com
Wed Nov 18 14:23:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering if FormFu's magic can handle my situation or if I have to write custom code.

I have 3 tables.

users
roles
user_role_map

I want to creat an admin page where someone can add/change roles on a user
using a checkboxgroup.

The checkboxes would need to show all of the roles, and by default be checked
or unchecked based on what's in user_role_map.  I thought the many_to_many
documentation on HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC would do what I wanted, but it only
seems to get me halfway there (which may very well be entirely my own fault.)

Thoughts?

Justin