[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu::Elements::Repeatable and DBIx::Class

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:35:12 GMT 2009

2009/11/19 Benjamin Martin <benjamin at opusvl.com>:
> hello,
>
> I have been trying to get the HTML::FormFu::Elements::Repeatable to work
> with a 'has_many' (DBIx::Class) relationship without success. I am yet
> to find complete working example, just snippets from perldoc .... which
> I am yet to get going :(
>
> Can anyone point me towards a working example?? (or any resource of
> help/documentation)
>
> Many thanks for any help you can give me :)

Hi,

In the HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC distribution, see the test files:
    t/default_values/has_many_repeatable.t
    t/default_values/has_many_repeatable.yml
    t/create/has_many_repeatable.t
    t/create/has_many_repeatable.yml

There's also lots more has_many* test files there for the other features.

If you want to inspect the DBIC schema files, they're at:
    t/lib/MySchema.pm
    t/lib/MySchema/*.pm

Cheers,