[html-formfu] customize display of error messages

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 11:41:57 GMT 2009

Hi,

earlier this year there was a small discussion about how to customize error messages [1]. I have read the links provided by Carl and installed the HTML::FormFu templates. But I am not quite sure on how to go on from that point. I now have a root/formfu directory in my Catalyst folder which contains the templates. But no matter what changes I make to them (the most interessting for me is 'field'), nothing seems to happen.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.
Jens

[1] http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/html-formfu/2009-May/002216.html