[html-formfu] Setting default render method for Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu

Justin W scsys.co.uk at datademons.com
Fri Oct 9 03:14:58 GMT 2009

Hi,

My google-fu appears to be weak.  I want to set the render method on every
single form on my site to tt.  I've been putting render_method: tt at the top
of every single form file.

Surely there's a way I can put this in the Catalyst site config file somehow
instead of re-typing it every single time?  I've tried things like:

<Controller::HTML::FormFu>
     render_method tt
</Controller::HTML::FormFu>

I've tried various variations of that, but I guess I'm missing something.

Justin