[html-formfu] reverse_single?

Ronald J Kimball rkimball+formfu at pangeamedia.com
Wed Oct 14 18:07:07 GMT 2009

Octavian Râşniţă wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few months ago I read about a patch that offered the option
> reverse_single for displaying the label after the checkboxes, but I see
> that I can't use it.
>
> Wasn't it applied? Is there another method that allow placing the
> checkbox before the label?

I coincidentally posted the latest version of that patch the day before
HTML::FormFu 0.05001 was released - too late to be in that release,
obviously.

Carl later posted that he had started looking at my patch, but there
hasn't been a new release of HTML::FormFu yet.  I'm hoping that my patch
will be in the next release.  :)

thanks,
Ronald