[html-formfu] Setting the current language

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:53:03 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have seen that if I add in a form configuration file (Config::General
type):

languages fr

then French becomes the current language for localising the error messages.
But I don't know how to set that language dynamicly - from the program.

I have tried:

my $form = $c->stash->{form};
$form->languages(['fr']);

I have also tried to add $form->process; but nothing happends. The default
language still remains English.

And BTW, does anyone know how to use Catalyst::Plugin::I18N::DBI with
HTML::FormFu?

I've searched a lot on the net but I couldn't find anything. It would be
helpful if at least I would know if I can use HTML::FormFu for this, or I
should look for something else.

Thank you.

Octavian