[html-formfu] Speed of processing

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:12:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've seen that by just adding the attribute "FormConfig" in a subroutine
declaration in a Catalyst controller that subclasses
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu decreases the response speed from 36
requests to only 5 requests per second, without changing anything else.

I've seen that if I empty the file that holds the form config for that
subroutine, the speed decreases to only 20 requests per second, which is
much better, so I assume that a part of this delay is caused by the config
file parsing.

Is it possible to cache somehow the config files or do something else to
improve the speed?

Thank you.

--
Octavian