[html-formfu] Model::DBIC and nested blocks not updating

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Sep 13 13:31:34 GMT 2009

Good evening,

On 13/09/09 at 2:25 PM +0200, Mario Minati
<mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:

>would you mind trying HTML::FormFu svn version. I just looked
>at CPAN testers results for HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC-0.05002
>which has no reported problems on any platform.

I confused; I thought I was trying the svn version. Where should
I get the svn version from?

>You can also try it the other wayround and install the CPAN
>version of HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC as the latest svn updates are
>not related to your form config, as far as I just checked.

Yes, I can try the cpan version of HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC, but
that won't really be a solution since it doesn't include
FF::Constraint::DBIC::Unique. And after some testing, I can
confirm, the cpan version passes all tests on my test server.

So the problem I'm having only seems to be with the version from
svn, so maybe I don't have the correct svn repo. Where should I
be checking out from?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt