[html-formfu] Model::DBIC and nested blocks not updating

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Mon Sep 14 01:25:45 GMT 2009

Good morning,

On 13/09/09 at 11:43 PM +0200, Mario Minati
<mario.minati at googlemail.com> wrote:

>in your installation script you wrote "cpan HTML::FormFu", so I
>think you used the CPAN version and not the svn version.

Sorry, it was late and I was tired. I completely misread your
request. I'm installing HTML::FF from svn now.

And all tests pass now for H::FF::M::DBIC. Thanks for your
patience wile I worked that out. And sorry for not trying
HTML::FF from svn, in hindsight that was pretty obvious thing to try.

Which begs the question, when will the current svn versions get
pushed to cpan. I prefer installing modules from cpan for
production boxes (keeps things much simpler to manage).

Thanks again.

Charlie

--
    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt