[html-formfu] Buglet: Attributes of options in _Group-type elements are not escaped

Jeff Dairiki dairiki at dairiki.org
Fri Apr 23 04:31:54 GMT 2010

Hello,

I just filed a ticket for this at

 http://code.google.com/p/html-formfu/issues/detail?id=60

but it looks like the mailing list is more active than the issue
tracker, so I'm reposting here.

It seems that attributes attached to the options of Selects,
Radiogroups and Checkboxgroups are not being properly
xml-escaped.

The attached test script demonstrations the bug.  (For me, with FF 0.06001,
tests 1, 3 & 5 fail.)

The attached patch may or may not be the solution.  It seems to work, but I
haven't tested it thoroughly; and even if it works, it may or may not be
the best solution.

Cheers,
Jeff