[html-formfu] make test fails on install

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:12:00 GMT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Trevor Vallender <tsv at tsv.me.uk> wrote:
> I am trying to install HTML::FormFu from CPAN on Debian, but the test is
> failing. It looks to me like I am hitting a known bug, which to my
> reading should already be fixed.
>
> The bug I refer to:

As noted "upstream", this bug is fixed in svn, but not yet released to CPAN.

I've gone in and fixed the required version of Captcha::reCAPTCHA --
formfu wanted 0.94, but the latest is 0.93 (coming from a dist
labelled 0.94, *sigh*).

Carl, I'd say things are good to go for an incremental release (less
the minor details like release date and such).

Cheers,

--
Brian Cassidy (brian.cassidy at gmail.com)