[html-formfu] Memory leaks because ofCatalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:09:02 GMT 2010

Oh yes, the leak warning doesn't appear anymore!

Thank you Carl. Now after weakening the reference it doesn't appear that
leak warning.

(CatalystX::LeakChecker doesn't report any leak warning now, however the
used memory still increases after requesting the same URL for more times,
and I don't know why...)

--
Octavian