[html-formfu] Constraint::File::Size returns error on valid input

Erez Schatz moonbuzz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 07:52:31 GMT 2010

On 12/12/2010 08:08 PM, Carl Franks wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not aware of any issues, but I'll look into it.
> Is this with the latest cpan version, or the new Moosified version in trunk?
> Is this under Catalyst, or the default HTML::FormFu::QueryType::CGI or
> HTML::FormFu::QueryType::CGI::Simple ?
> Cheers,
> Carl

We're running under Catalyst (Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu), using
Debian Squeeze, version is 0.08002.

Other constraints we're using are working perfectly, just the File
module isn't (I've tried File::MIME as well, and that gave me a false
positive as well).

--
Erez

Observations, not opinions.