[html-formfu] error in select_tag tt template

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:41:25 GMT 2010

2010/2/23 Gabor HALASZ <halasz.g at freemail.hu>:
[snip]
> and rendered as an empty select (tested with ie and firefox). This caused by
> a typo in the select_tag template:
>

>        [% ELSE %] <
>                option value="[% option.value %]"[%
> process_attrs(option.attributes) %]>
>                [% option.label %]
>            </option>
>        [% END %]
>
> I simply changed to the next version:
>
>        [% ELSE %]
>            <option value="[% option.value %]"[%
> process_attrs(option.attributes) %]>
>                [% option.label %]
>            </option>
>        [% END %]
>
> and the selectable list works. I'm using HTML-FormFu-0.06001.

Hi,

I think there must be something wrong with your installed files - this
error isn't in the file in the 0.06001 distribution, and the file
hasn't changed in source-control in over 2 years.
You could try downloading just that file either from the googlecode
svn repository or search.cpan.org - or re-install the module with cpan
or cpanplus.

Cheers,