[html-formfu] MultiForm current_form_number is 1 for form 1 and 2

Nick Spacek nick.spacek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:54:18 GMT 2010

Hi folks,

I have a three step form where the current_form_number doesn't seem to be
working correctly. I found another message from back in April about a
similar problem, not sure if it's related.

The form proceeds through the steps alright. I can submit the first step,
the second step, etc. The problem I'm having is the current_form_number
stays at 1 for the first two steps, and then changes to 2 in the third step.
I am using this for some step-specific javascript.

Thanks for any help,
Nick Spacek