[html-formfu] HTML::FormFu, YAML, Unicode issue (introduced December 2009)

Cesare Gargano gar at plusiagamma.org
Sat Jan 9 12:10:46 GMT 2010

Hi all!
I subscribe today to this list, so I'm not linked with this thread...

I'm running OpenBSD-current, and during upgrading of HTML-FormFu to
latest version, one test (t/bugs/yaml_utf8.t) fails to pass...

I didn't know how to fix it, but today I read the mail posted from
Oskari 'Okko' Ojala (okko+formfu at frantic.com) from this archive,
and I've tryed to upgrade my Config::Any from 0.16 to latest version
(0.18).

This upgrade solves the problem, so I think Okko's idea is right...

Thanks for your time,
Cesare