[html-formfu] (belated notice of) HTML-FormFu 0.06001

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:39:37 GMT 2010

I just realised I didn't announce last weeks cpan release.

HTML-FormFu 0.06001 included Brian's fixes for the date-related test
failures, and silencing some warnings, and also Moritz' Model-HashRef
commits.

Many thanks also to the many people who opened RT tickets on the date
test failures! :)

That's 2 years in a row we've had test failures because of the year
roll-over - hopefully in future I'll remember to test this before we
hit the end of the year!

Cheers,