[html-formfu] simple case with Repeatable and HTML::FormFu::Model::DBIC

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Sat Jan 16 21:28:25 GMT 2010

Hello!

I have a simple case I'd like to automate

I have a list of files, presented in an SQL table

table filestocheck
   fid int not null primary key auto_increment
   path varchar(128) not null

I'd like to easily produce a list of files (there won't be more than 20,
so no paging required) with checkboxes to mark for deletion and an empty
line to add

config file seems to be quite straightforward

---
model_config:
   resultset: Filestocheck

element:
   - type: Repeatable
     nested_name: ftc
     counter_name: fid
     model_config:
       empty_rows: 1
     elements:
       - type: Hidden
     name: fid

       - type: Text
         name: path

       - type: Checkbox
         name: remove
         label: Delete record
         model_config:
           delete_if_true: 1

  - type: Submit
    name: submit

but HTML::FormFu dies with

Caught exception in Security::Controller::Admin->filestocheck "Error
parsing
/usr/home/tarkhil/work/Security/root/forms/admin/filestocheck.yml:
YAML::XS::Load Error: The problem:

     did not find expected key

was found at document: 1, line: 24, column: 2
while parsing a block mapping at line: 2, column: 1
  at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.1/HTML/FormFu/ObjectUtil.pm
line 502"

Maybe someone will point me to my mistake?

Alex.