[html-formfu] Save/load in/to more tables?

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:22:56 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have a table named "clients" and in that table I have a foreign key named
"agent" that references the table "agents".

I have an HTML::FormFu form for adding the fields in the "clients" table and
in that form I also want to be able to type the name of the agent of that
client. Is it possible to configure somehow the form so after submitting it,
to search that agent in the agents table and insert its foreign key in the
"clients" table? Or I must do this manually with a separate DBIC query?

Thanks.

--
Octavian