[html-formfu] HTMLScrubber filter

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 18:53:39 GMT 2010

On 14 Jul 2010, at 15:27, Charlie Garrison wrote:

> Did you get the rules attribute to work? I'm using YAML for form configs and I can't get the correct list of hashes for rules; I keep getting a hash of hashes. Or do I have something wrong with my yaml config:

This config appears to work correctly for me - lightly tested as yet,
need to hammer it some more...

      filters:
        - type: HTMLScrubber
          allow:
            - p
            - em
            - strong
            - sup
            - ul
            - li
            - ol
          rules:
            - a:
                href: 1
                name: 1
                '*': 0
            - img:
                src: 1
                alt: 1
                '*': 0
            - '*':
                '*': 0

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]